Coulter Swimming is able to accept Active Kids Vouchers to be used for swim lessons and squads according to the conditions below. Please read these carefully as once the voucher is submitted and activated it is not refundable.
- Vouchers must be submitted before the 20th day of the current month to be used for the following month/s fees. Vouchers cannot be used for the current month’s fees.
- All current month fees must be paid before the voucher can be accepted (i.e the voucher cannot be used to pay for lessons already swum).
- The $100 will be credited to your account to be used for the child whose name is recorded on the voucher. The full $100 will be used towards lessons (approximately 5 lessons) which may carry over two months. You will be required to pay any outstanding fees at reception or via direct debit.
- Any vouchers that are invalid will be returned and fees will need to be paid as per our usual payment methods.
- The voucher can only be used for lessons or squads that the child is booked into. It cannot be used for holiday clinics.
- Once activated the voucher is not refundable.
- Creative Kids Vouchers (beginning with 99) will not be accepted. Please ensure only Active Kids Vouchers (beginning with 54) are submitted.