Public Swimming during COVID-19
In order for us to be able to safely offer Public Swimming, there are a number of conditions which need to be adhered to.
- All customers (over the age of 16) must be fully vaccinated and will be required to show proof of vaccination prior to entering the facility. Proof of vaccination must be provided each time you visit the facility.
- All customers must check in using our QR Code.
- Face masks are not required when in the water, however must be worn at all other times when within the facility.
- Bookings must be made in advance
- We will take bookings for a two week period at a time
- Bookings can be made by contacting reception
- Walk-ins will not be guaranteed a swim
- Maximum numbers per pool must be adhered to
- Bookings are for 45 minutes
- Patrons must exit the pool and facility promptly at the end of the session
- Access to the showers and change rooms will be limited, and may be used if required for medical reasons. We strongly encourage patrons to shower at home.
We ask you respect the health and safety of other patrons and staff by:
- Staying home if you are unwell
- Maintaining physical distance of 1.5m within the facility
- Providing contact details upon entry to the facility, should we need to provide any details for the purpose of tracing COVID-19 infections.
Public Swimming at Coulter Swimming Annangrove
If you are interested in lap swimming, then Coulter Swimming Annangrove is for you. Our lap pool (20m in length and 1.2m deep) is heated all year round.
Our Public Swimming conditions as well as the current timetable can be viewed below. Bookings are essential, and can be made by contacting reception on 9679 2211.
Public Swimming at Coulter Swimming Northmead
If you are interested in lap swimming or walking exercises, then Coulter Swimming Northmead is for you. We offer casual entry to our four lane lap pool (25m in length and 1.2m deep) and our small pool (12m in length with depths between 1.2m and 1.8m). Both pools are heated all year round. We use a combination of gas & solar heating to ensure the perfect temperature for either lap swimming or light exercise in our small pool.
Our Public Swimming conditions as well as the current timetable can be viewed below. Bookings are essential, and can be made by contacting reception on 9639 2222.
There are numerous membership options for Public Swimming available. They range from 12 month swim passes to 10 and 20 visit passes. Be sure to check with our reception staff as to what membership will best suit you.