Public Swimming during COVID-19
In order for us to be able to safely offer Public Swimming, there are a number of conditions which need to be adhered to.
- If you are unwell, please stay at home
- Maintain 1.5 m of physical distance from others
- Follow the current NSW Health guidelines relating to face masks. As of the 25th February, masks are only required for certain high-risk settings, but are still encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
- Bookings must be made in advance
- We will take bookings for a two week period at a time
- Bookings can be made by contacting reception
- Walk-ins will not be guaranteed a swim
- Bookings are for 45 minutes
- Patrons must exit the pool and facility promptly at the end of the session
Public Swimming at Coulter Swimming Annangrove
If you are interested in lap swimming, then Coulter Swimming Annangrove is for you. Our lap pool (20m in length and 1.2m deep) is heated all year round.
Our Public Swimming conditions as well as the current timetable can be viewed below. Bookings are essential, and can be made by contacting reception on 9679 2211.
Our Annangrove location will be closed for renovation on Monday 16th May, Tuesday 17th May, and Wednesday 18th May. There will be no Public Swimming available on these dates.
Public Swimming at Coulter Swimming Northmead
If you are interested in lap swimming or walking exercises, then Coulter Swimming Northmead is for you. We offer casual entry to our four lane lap pool (25m in length and 1.2m deep) and our small pool (12m in length with depths between 1.2m and 1.8m). Both pools are heated all year round. We use a combination of gas & solar heating to ensure the perfect temperature for either lap swimming or light exercise in our small pool.
Our Public Swimming conditions as well as the current timetable can be viewed below. Bookings are essential, and can be made by contacting reception on 9639 2222.
There are numerous membership options for Public Swimming available. They range from 12 month swim passes to 10 and 20 visit passes. Be sure to check with our reception staff as to what membership will best suit you.