Get In, Swim, Get Out (updated 24 December 2021)
At Coulter Swimming, we are implementing a “get in, swim, get out” philosophy to reduce time spent by students and families within our facility. In order to achieve this, we will be requiring the following:
- If you or your child are unwell, please stay at home.
- Check in by scanning our QR code before you enter the premises.
- Spectators must wear a face mask. Teachers and students in the water will not be required to wear face masks.
- Once you arrive at lessons, only enter the facility 1-2 minutes before your scheduled lesson time.
- To reduce the number of people within our facility, please limit the number of spectators at your child’s lessons (1 parent/carer per family where possible).
- Maintain 1.5 m of physical distance from others.
- Change rooms will only be open for medical and emergency reasons. We strongly encourage students to leave the centre immediately after their lesson, and to shower at home.