There are a number of benefits for those who pay swim school fees via direct debit including cheaper class prices, as well as the convenience of automatic deductions.
What you need to know about Direct Debit:
- Payment will be deducted monthly, on the 1st of each calendar month, from your nominated bank account or credit card.
- All declined payments will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
- Written notification, with a minimum of 14 days notice, must be given if you wish to cancel payments via direct debit.
- Please ensure that you continue to provide us updated credit card details, such as new card numbers and expiry dates, or contact your bank to make sure your account allows for direct debits.
- In instance of extended absence (e.g. holiday or illness), a non-refundable holding fee can be paid via direct debit to secure your child’s swim school position.
Direct Debit Request Forms are available below (or at reception) if you wish to commence monthly payment via direct debit. Forms must be returned to reception by the 25th of a calendar month to commence payment the following month.